This seminar will teach you a suite of frameworks, tools, and strategies to ask the right questions, establish proper processes, and build high-functioning teams to successfully leverage A.I. & Deep Learning within your organization.
Why learn Machine Learning and AI?
The technology landscape is expanding in an unprecedented rate, forefront of which is Machine learning and AI. ML and AI are acting as a force multiplier which is threatening to disrupt every business, along with the traditional for of jobs. This calls for leaders/middle level managers to update themselves on the technology and lead their organization through the upcoming tumultuous times. This is an opportunity for you to prove your mettle and show how quickly you can adapt to changing business scenarios and opportunities.
Why this course?
- Less time – 6 days is needed, which is spread over 2 weeks.
- Hands-On Experience – You will develop functioning AI applications.
- Cutting Edge Curriculum – Understand Artificial Neural Nets, Convolutional Neural Nets, Capsule Nets, Shallow Learning, Other advanced AI & DL topics.
- Performing infrastructure – You will be working on real-world Deep Learning Servers.
What can you expect from course?
This is a 6 day (48 hours spread over 2 weeks) comprehensive classroom program in Deep Learning, where concepts are imparted through lectures and hands-on lab sessions. It will cover, starting from basics to in-depth understanding on Artificial Neural Networks, Shallow Learning, Back Propagation and Feed Forward Techniques to analyze images, text and structured data. Python will be taught from scratch.
The program also include two mini projects, one on structured and other on unstructured data, where students spend another 60-80 hours. During hands-on sessions, participants will.
- You will become a Hands-on Techno-Functional manager who can lead Data Science Teams and guide organization’s AI journey.
- Get an in-depth understanding of Deep Neural Networks and AI to analyze image, text & structured data.
Who should attend thiscourse?
- Directors, VPs.
- Senior Managers
- Functional Business Managers and Business Heads
- Leadership Roles with Oversight of Data Science Teams
- Those with a Need to Understand Data Analytics