Work Location : Off Shore / Onsite (Middle East).
Qualification : Graduate Degree / Post Graduate.
Experience : 2-5 yrs relevant experience
Looking for people with below skill sets:
- Minimum of 2 -3 full time implementations experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of ABAP Object Oriented Programming, Master Data Governance (MDG), ABAP Floor Plan Manager (FPM), ABAP WebDynpro, ABAP Workflow
- At least 2 years of in-depth exposure to SAP MDG applications- Financials, Supplier, Customer, Material
- Strong knowledge on configuration of MDG applications.
- Hands on experience with implementation of BADI's, classes & Methods. SOA, ALE/IDOCS, Data replication techniques, MDG error handling experience. Validations and derivations
- Understanding of Master Data Domains like customer / vendor / financials/materials
- Verified MDG Hub and Client configuration
- Performed Data Quality setup, Duplicate Check and other required validation 2 Migration of existing master data into MDG hub
- Deep understanding of various master data in ECC.
- Configuration of standard masters - Material, Finance masters, Supplier & Customer
- Experience Custom data model setup.
- Experience on configuration with BRF+
- Master Data Extraction and Load
- Data Replication (Distribution)
Your Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in the success of every Project as a member and strive to meet Quality and to meet Client requirements
- We expect a “hands on” approach always
- Work with the team and help the team to deliver together and create appropriate documents
- Train the team members, as required, in order to create a Centre of Excellence within the Company
- Review the work done by the team members and provide constant and positive feedback
- Learn new technology / framework to provide pre-sales and sales support, as and when required
- Participate in pre-sales activities including effort estimation, Proposal preparation and Presentations
- Provide timely reports to our clients and to S&V management on the progress of the work, potential risks and further plans