Work Location : Middle East
Qualification : Graduate Degree / Post Graduate in IT with a marketing background is preferred.
Experience : 3 -5 years’ experience in promoting ERP software and business preferably in the U.A.E./ Middle East region.
Looking for people with below skill sets:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities especially for ERP solutions. Good knowledge of U.A.E. markets and a strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements. Knowledge of Odoo ERP software would be an added advantage.
- End to end responsibility for the entire sales function starting from building database, lead generation, technical calls, and proposal writing, Bid Management, submission and converting the lead into account.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity resulting in new client partnerships and business relationships.
- Good technical background with sound IT terminology.
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- Demonstrated results in meeting Sales quotas/Business Development goals. Influential team player, with leadership skills and an ability to drive sales to target achievement.
- Confident, resilient and presentable with experience.
Your Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in the success of every Project as a member and strive to meet Quality and to meet Client requirements
- We expect a “hands on” approach always
- Work with the team and help the team to deliver together and create appropriate documents
- Train the team members, as required, in order to create a Centre of Excellence within the Company
- Review the work done by the team members and provide constant and positive feedback
- Learn new technology / framework to provide pre-sales and sales support, as and when required
- Participate in pre-sales activities including effort estimation, Proposal preparation and Presentations
- Provide timely reports to our clients and to S&V management on the progress of the work, potential risks and further plans